£18K - £26K
Crawley, West Sussex
Our client is looking for a hardworking, dedicated & customer focused Service Advisor to join their team in Crawley.
The right candidate will be expected to:
- Maximise service profitability using professional sales techniques.
- Ensure complete customer awareness of all available retailer services.
- Ensure the highest level of customer care and satisfaction at all times.
- Maintain excellent standards of departmental administration.
- Sell additional products, services and repair works in a professional manner.
- Maintain effective liaison with sales, parts and workshop team.
- Ensure the tidiness of the reception desk to promote a professional image.
- Maintain a positive presence at the service reception desk.
- Warmly greet and welcome customers into the branch.
- Be on hand to answer customer queries and concerns.
- Keep up to date records of all communication and works needed.
- Booking customers in for works to be completed.
- Order parts for vehicles.
- Book and administer collection and delivery service.
- Ensure warranty/quality system requirements are complied with.
The right candidate must be:
- Customer Orientated
The hours of work for this position are TBC.