£14-16K + Commission (OTE £25-30K)
Horsham, West Sussex
Our client is looking for a Senior Negotiator/Negotiator to join their fast-paced and rapidly growing Estate Agency in Horsham.
The right candidate will be expected to:
- Form professional relationships with a range of clientele.
- Collect information about properties from clients.
- Arrange for professional photographs to be taken of properties.
- Visit and talk to clients about their property and its special features.
- Complete estimations of the value of client’s properties.
- Successfully market and promote properties for sale.
- Represent client’s in negotiation with prospective buyers.
- Monitor sales as they proceed and liaise with all interested parties.
- Formulate relationships with solicitors, surveyors and other parties.
- Advise clients and help buyers decide what they want to buy.
- Make sure that the price agreed is acceptable to both buyer and seller.
- Keep up to date with trends in relation to the property market.
The right candidate must:
- Be hardworking, driven and focused.
- Have a desire to learn and develop new skills.
- Be professional at all times.
- Have a smart, clean and presentable appearance.
- Be willing to hold responsibility.
- Be interested in a sales orientated role.
- Have 6 month’s experience in a similar environment (preferred).
- Posses a full clean UK Driving Licence.
- Want to develop and grow with the business.
- Be able to work as part of a small team.
The hours of work for this position are TBC but will include some weekends. The earning potential for this role is uncapped and the commission structure can be explained in more detail.